Saturday, June 28, 2014

Some Research...

... into Brain Injury as a plot device/mechanism is what I am doing. I've been intrigued by the common nature of the mechanism (Galahad is the term I think). Where the memory is wiped so that re-introduction to the main character is also an introduction to us at the same time.

Now, this mechanism is rife in literature and movies but I'm interested in making a list of Video Games that use this mechanism. I.e. Fallout New Vegas, Lost Planet (#1), on and on.

So, if you know of an entry to this list please email john paul lavelle at gmail dot com (remove the spaces). I'll make a google doc listing what comes up at some point when I can remember how to do so. Pardon me while I go play a session of life with brain injury. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment