Saturday, May 24, 2014

What is wrong with me... ...

... ... that other people are not telling me?

This is something that has started plaguing my thoughts:

  • I don't go to church regularly like I used to because maybe they are not telling me. 
  • I don't go to the VFW like I used to because maybe they are not telling me. 
  • I don't want to go outside of my house like I used to because maybe people are not telling me. 

I don't want to be an embarrassment to my wife or family or society that I am part of... so instead of making myself available like I should, like I had wanted to, I hide myself away at my computer. Hours and hours spent playing games to keep this Mensan's mind active, praying for the day that I recover more mental ability so that I finally understand what is so wrong with me that people are not telling me.
Now, in fairness, I am probably worrying about nothing. Worrying about something that does NOT exist at all. But from the way some people have treated me I can't help but wonder and worry.

I.e. The Portsmouth Community Campus, where Krempel's is a "tenant", does not wish my presence in their community. So much so, they contacted the Portsmouth Police Department and had a trespassing ban issued upon me. Today, on this Memorial day commemorating my valiant Combat/War service to this country is not welcome at Portsmouth's Civil gathering location. (???)

The real problem, for me, is that there was no reason, at all, given for this action. None so I am left to speculate on possibilities. How petty can the local gov't be to the Federal Gov't that it would like to punish a wounded veteran? Or, or, or, there are so many possibilities that even going done this road is painful.

I just have one question:

What is wrong with me that other people are not telling me?

No comments:

Post a Comment